INSIGHT EU: CLIMATE Telegram 18 Dec 2017
Our telegram headlines today*:
# PARIS AGREEMENT:
- The Climate Group: 2018 will be the best year yet for business to accelerate climate action +++
- WWF: EU Member States abandon pretence of climate ambition
- FCCC/WEB/MA/BLR/2017 Belarus. Summary report on the multilateral assessment of Belarus at the forty-seventh session of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation. Note by the secretariat.
# MARITIME EMISSIONS;
- Three reasons why maritime transport must act on climate change
# EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- DG CLIMATE ACTION
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION on the adoption of the work programme and the financing of the sub-programme for Climate Action in the framework of the LIFE programme for 2018 and on the financing to international climate agreements in 2018
# EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- Latest news - Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety: Next ENVI Committee meeting on Thursday 11 January 2018 (09.00 - 12.30) in Brussels.
# EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- St 15726 2017 Init Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the inclusion of greenhouse gas emissions and removals from land use, land use change and forestry into the 2030 climate and energy framework and amending Regulation No 525/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council on a mechanism for monitoring and reporting greenhouse gas emissions