INSIGHT EU: CLIMATE Telegram 29 Sept 2017 (with links)
Our telegram headlines today*:
- ST 12580 2017 INIT Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2003/87/EC to enhance cost-effective emission reductions and low-carbon investments - Preparation for the trilogue +++
- New EEX Emissions Auction System Release
- UN's Clean Development Mechanism Is Important for Paris Goals - Outcomes of DNA Forum in Bonn
- Paris Success Requires Investment, Worthy Projects - Interview with UN Climate Change's James Grabert Ahead of LACCF 2017
- Caribbean Investment Forum Puts Resilience into Sharp Focus - Building the Project Pipeline for Rapid Climate Action
- Latest documents by UNFCCC
- Fccc/Sb/2017/2 Report of the Adaptation Committee
- Fccc/Sb/2017/3 Joint annual report of the Technology Executive Committee and the Climate Technology Centre and Network for 2017.
- Fccc/Sbi/2017/17 Regional hands-on training workshops on the preparation and reporting of mitigation actions in national communications and biennial update reports. Note by the secretariat.
- Cm 4258 2017 Init Working Party on the Environment
- ST 12640 2017 ADD 3 REV 1 Preparation of the 17th meeting of the HELCOM Maritime Group (Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation, 10-12 October 2017) - Non-paper from the Commission drafted to facilitate EU co-ordination
- St 12642 2017 Init Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the approval and market surveillance of motor vehicles and their trailers, and of systems, components and separate technical units intended for such vehicles = Preparation of the second informal trilogue