EU CLIMATE Telegram - published 18 January 2016
# POST COP21
- EP Background: COP21
- Briefing - Outcome of the European Council of 17-18 December 2015: Post-European Council Briefing - EP THINKTANK
- UNFCCC: Paris Agreement Opportunity for the Gulf Region - UNFCCC Chief Praises UAE's Vision
- IRENA: Scaling Up Renewables: Taking Climate Action to the Next Level
- The Challenge of Climate Migration: a EU Perspective - European Economic and Social Committee
- Greenpeace: Could 2016 be the year we break free from coal?
- EU Commission publishes status update for EU ETS New Entrants' Reserve
# CLIMATE FINANCE
- EIB: EUR 320 million new EIB finance for climate action and knowledge economy investments in Turkey
# CAR EMISSIONS
- MEPs to discuss vetoing plan to relax diesel car emission limits
- EU Parliament: Video of a plenary debate - Objection pursuant to Rule 106 on emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 6) - Monday, 18 January 2016 - 19:26 - Strasbourg
- Abgastests ohne Hintertüren so schnell wie möglich! - Sozialdemokraten lehnen mangelhaften Vorschlag der EU-Kommission ab
- Transport & Environment: Opel’s software emissions fix shows continuing failure of national enforcement
- BBE: Treibhausgasminderungspflicht für Kraftstoffe in ganz Europa einführen und stetige Anhebung der Quote in Deutschland bis 2020 durchsetzen
# CLIMATE JUSTICE
- EU Parliament: The gender dimension of climate justice
# EU REGISTERS
# EU COMMISSION
- Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be adopted, on behalf of the European Union, at the Seventh Session of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Committee on mercury and at the first meeting of the Conference of the Parties of the Minamata Convention on Mercury with regard to the provisional and subsequent final adoption of guidance referred to in its Article 8, paragraphs 8 and 9.
Our telegram is published delayed by one day. It shows the headlines of our monitoring content, only. To ask for a weekly trial of this monitoring mail -- sent directly to your mailbox on the day of publication -- please contact us (opens e-mail programme).